Sunday, November 1, 2009

new camera

Well the camera arrived just the other day.  I'm still trying to make sense out of it.  So far it sure is fun.

I can see right away that it doesn't seem to have the DR of my DP1 but then I didn't expect it to.

It is very small, that and the external controls are great.

I batch processed these RAW files in Canon's DPP.  I saved the tiff's in Aperture.  I will usually apply Vignetting to all my images as I did with these.

I downloaded a copy of Lightroom Beta3 but it doesn't correctly process the S90 images yet.  Like the camera this copies,  the Panasonic LX3, the lens requires software correction of the images.  Probably be better if that wasn't true but then the lens may add an additional $200 to the camera price.

ISO 80


ISO250


ISO 100


ISO 100


ISO 80

No comments:

Post a Comment